We offer 24 primitive camp sites on approximately four picturesque acres of ground which will provide enjoyable, peaceful camping. Each Campsite features a fire ring and picnic table.
- We Have 22 Sites. 10 of them are Seasonal with 2 available For Sale at this time.
- We do have a 30 foot Camper available to rent at $60.00 per night that sleeps up to 5 people, No PETS allowed in Camper.
- 3 sites are mostly open sites and 9 mostly wooded sites. Electric can be used at about 5 or 6 of the non-seasonal sites if needed or wanted. Each site has a Table and Fire Ring.
- There is a 24 x 50 Pavilion with electric and two Refrigerators that can be rented for groups or Reunions with 10 to 12 tables $ 75.00 per day rental.
- We also have a VERY CLEAN Rest Room Facility with 48 inch wide Showers.
- Live Music by Dave Morgan of East Liverpool, Ohio. The date will be ( for 2017 to be announced at a later date ) in the Pavilion of the Campground Classic Rock & Blues ( Fantastic Guitarist )
- Bring your tent or camper up for a visit and maybe life can slow down a little for you, as it does for us, in such a beautiful area. Meet some new friends , visit some great places, and just relax.
- Located next to the Farmers Inn, you will be able to walk to their restaurant, animal viewing area, driving range, mini golf, and play ground in just a few minutes. You can even pan for gems. They also have ice cream, a smoke house, and an Amish furniture store.
Costs based on one tent per site with up to 4 people. An extra tent on a site would be the same as an extra site.
Minimum two night stay. Holiday Weekends require three night stay.
Non-electric site $22.00 per night
Non-electric Holiday weekends $27.00 per night
With Electric site $27.00 per night
With Electric Holiday weekends $32.00 per night
Additional Guests Fees
– Extra adults and Extra children 17 or under $5.00/night
– Children under four Free
Pets Must be pre-approved & follow rules
– Maximum 2 pets $5.00 each/ night
Fire Wood $5.00 per night each
Second auto, will be directed where to park $5.00/night
Permanent sites $125.00 deposit, May – October $125.00 per month
Nov. – April $25.00 per month for storage if leaving camper there
Visitors who decide to spend the night will be charged $5.00 each per night and must notify campground owners by 9:30PM before staying.
To help make your stay an enjoyable one, the following rules must be observed:
- No disturbing any guests with extreme noise, obscenities, or vulgarities.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- You may sit around your camp fire until midnight providing all other rules are observed.
- Fires are permitted in rings only and may not be moved.
- Only paper and wood are allowed to be burned. Firewood is available for purchase.
- Prior to hunting season, no fire arms of any type will be permitted in the campground, including BB guns and archery equipment.
- No fireworks will be permitted.
- No riding dirt bikes, go carts, or ATV’s on premises.
- Children riding bicycles must be supervised by an adult and are not allowed to ride into other camp sites without permission from the renter of that site.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH on the property
- Any carving on picnic tables will be considered as destruction of property and will cost the renter $150.00 per table.
- Campsites must be left neat and clean and free of all trash. Trash must be bagged and placed in the trash bins provided.