At The Woods Campground
We offer 9 primitive camp sites on approximately four picturesque acres of ground which will provide enjoyable, peaceful camping. Each Campsite features a fire ring and picnic table.
- We Have 22 Sites. 10 of them are Seasonal. 3 sites are available.
- We do have two 30 foot Campers available to rent that sleeps up to 5 people, No PETS allowed in the Campers. See Rental Rates tab for pricing.
- 3 sites are mostly open sites and 6 mostly wooded sites. Electric can be used at about 5 or 6 of the non-seasonal sites if needed or wanted. Each site has a Table and Fire Ring.
- There is a 24 x 50 Pavilion with electric and two Refrigerators that can be rented for groups or Reunions with 10 to 12 tables. See Rental Rates tab for pricing.
- We also have a VERY CLEAN Rest Room Facility with 48 inch wide Showers.
- Live Music by Dave Morgan of East Liverpool, Ohio. The date will be announced on our Facebook page and the event will be held in the Pavilion of the Campground Classic Rock & Blues ( Fantastic Guitarist )
- Bring your tent or camper up for a visit and maybe life can slow down a little for you, as it does for us, in such a beautiful area. Meet some new friends , visit some great places, and just relax.
- Located next to the Farmers Inn, you will be able to walk to their restaurant, animal viewing area, driving range, mini golf, and play ground in just a few minutes. You can even pan for gems. They also have ice cream, a smoke house, and an Amish furniture store.
Our Two 30 foot Campers we rent:
Prices are $75.00 per night with 2 night minimum and on holiday weekends the cost is $85.00 per night with 3 night minimum stay
Costs based on one tent per site with up to 4 people. An extra tent on a site would be the same as an extra site.
Non electric site: $ 35.00 per night Holiday weekends: $ 45.00 per night
With electric: $ 40.00 per night Holiday weekends: $ 50.00 per night with electric
Visitors spending the night will be charged $ 10.00 each per night
Pets will cost $ 10.00 per night each
Fire Wood: $ 5.00 per bundle
Permanent sites: $200.00 deposit, May – October: $200.00 per month. Sites 24 and 25 will cost $250.00 per month.
Nov. – April: $ 50.00 per month for storage if leaving camper there for all sites.
Pavilion Rental Cost is $100. Per Day and must be cleaned and all tables put back into the pavilion if moved.
To help make your stay an enjoyable one, the following rules must be observed:
- No disturbing any guests with extreme noise, obscenities, or vulgarities.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- You may sit around your camp fire until midnight providing all other rules are observed.
- Fires are permitted in rings only and may not be moved.
- Only paper and wood are allowed to be burned. Firewood is available for purchase.
- Prior to hunting season, no fire arms of any type will be permitted in the campground, including BB guns and archery equipment.
- No fireworks will be permitted.
- No riding dirt bikes, go carts, or ATV’s on premises.
- Children riding bicycles must be supervised by an adult and are not allowed to ride into other camp sites without permission from the renter of that site.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH on the property
- Any carving on picnic tables will be considered as destruction of property and will cost the renter $200.00 per table.
- Campsites must be left neat and clean and free of all trash. Trash must be bagged and placed in the trash bins provided.
At The Woods Cabin & Campground
610 Shaffer Road Sigel, PA 15860 Phone: (330) 385-2404 Phone: (330) 323-2984 [email protected]
Mail To: Dan & Carol Stanley 51140 Rainbow Road East Liverpool OH 43920 .