Our large rental cabin has all of the amenities you’ll need including a nice fire place, TV with Dish network and VHS/DVD player and all the Pittsburgh local channels for Pittsburgh sports fans, a tub and shower and a laundry room with washer and dryer. Sleeps up to 10.
- We are a SMOKE FREE CABIN. There is plenty of room outside to smoke. Please do not throw any tobacco products in the yard. There is a tray on the porch or throw them in the fire pit. Thank you.
- The cabin can sleep up to 10 or 12 people. We have 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Day Bed w/Trundle, 1 Full size Futon, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa, and 2 Roll Away Beds
- We supply: Towels, Wash Cloths, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Pots, Pans, Silverware, Cooking Utensils, and Small Appliances.
- There is a Dish Washer in the Kitchen and we have Liquid Detergent there for that.
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer. Please Bring your own Detergent , preferably Liquid.
- There is a Gas Grill outside and a nice large Fire Pit.
Outside we have a nice fire pit to sit around and enjoy the day or evening with family or friends. It’s a great place for telling stories. After dark, you might be able to get the owner to call the coyotes and hear them answer as well as the wolves that are penned up next door at The Farmer’s Inn.
Prices are based on up to 4 occupants. Additional people cost $10.00 /person/night.
Minimum two night stay. Holiday Weekends require three night stay.
Friday and Saturday $150.00 /night
Sunday – Thursday $140.00 / night
Holiday weekends ( Min. 3 night stay ) $ 170.00 / night
Stays longer than two nights examples:
5 night stay: Sun thru Thursday would be $ 680.00
Weekly rate: 7th night FREE at $860.00 / week
Additional Guests Fees
– Extra adults $10.00 / night
– Extra children 17 or under $10.00 / night
– Children under five Free
Pets: Must be pre-approved & follow rules
– Maximum 2 pets (not allowed in main part of cabin) $5.00 each / night
Second auto (May thru September) $5.00 / night
Fire wood for outside fire pit $5.00 per bundle
All Cabin Rental prices are subject to a 6% State and 3% County Tax and as of October 1st, 2016 the County Tax has been increased to 5% Total Taxes will be 11% from this point forward.